Lamy introduction to global politics
Introduction to Global Politics by Steven L. LamyOffering a truly global approach to international relations, Introduction to Global Politics, Brief Second Edition, brings together an expert team of international scholars to provide students with a current, engaging, and non-US perspective on global politics. A more concise version of Lamy et al.: Introduction to Global Politics, Second Edition, this brief edition condenses the longer volumes coverage from fourteen to ten chapters, making the content more manageable.
The text includes extensive treatment of globalization throughout; integrates non-US perspectives from more than twenty global scholars; and emphasizes nonstate actors more than other textbooks. Pedagogical features and critical-thinking questions take the global approach one step further by encouraging students to develop their own informed worldview.
* A primer on theory in a single chapter (Chapter 3) succinctly introduces students to the predominant theoretical approaches in international relations
* Theory in Practice boxes demonstrate how theories in global politics relate to the real world by asking students to examine various scenarios using different theoretical lenses
* Case Study boxes use real-world events to show theories and concepts in action, helping students make policy decisions or other types of recommendations
* Whats Your Worldview? questions in the margins encourage students to think critically about issues, provide ideas for term paper topics, and help students to develop their own, more informed worldview
* Thinking About Global Politics boxes at the end of every chapter give students the opportunity to develop their critical-thinking skills and apply their knowledge to in-depth activities dealing with real-world political issues
* Additional study aids--including key terms, a comprehensive glossary, review questions at the end of each chapter, and margin charts that reinforce testable content--help students to better comprehend the material and prepare for tests
Introduction to Global Politics : Brief edition
Offering a truly global approach to international relations, Introduction to Global Politics, Brief Edition, brings together an expert team of international scholars to provide students with a current, engaging, and non-U. A more concise version of Lamy et al. Introduction to Global Politics, Brief Edition, includes extensive treatment of globalization throughout; integrates non-U. Pedagogical features and critical-thinking questions take the global approach one step further by encouraging students to develop their own informed worldview. Each box ends with discussion questions that prompt students to apply what they've learned. Each feature ends with thought-provoking discussion questions. A Computerized Test Bank provides multiple-choice short-answer, and essay questions.
who d a thought it four in a bed
Find a copy in the library
Introduction to Global Politics. Steven L. Lamy , John S. Masker , Patricia Owens. Introduction to Global Politics, fifth edition, provides a current, engaging, and non-U.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Want to Read saving…. Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Other editions. Enlarge cover.